Thursday

In the world

I don’t know,
I don't know at all about the world
I just came to this world
I breathed and cried, since that day
Maybe that's the reason 
We are doom to cry since the first moment
Isn't that an irony?

Well, well, well
My heart is beating, that's a fact
But why I feel so much pain?
So much pain, that makes me try,

Yes, I do try, every day, not to cry,
Not to scream, someday maybe
This pain will be gone.

It hurts, so much, but 
In the end, what will starts?
I wanted to know it all,
Since the beginning, but
That's not possible.
Nobody can, nobody
I wonder, again and again
Every day and every night.

I am still young, but
I won't get any younger 
That's the way it is
I don't want to live that long
Holding this pain.

Waiting for something to happen,
Something that changes, indeed
However, nothing changes
Everything is the same 
Someone has an answer to my questions?

Now, isn't too late?
I am sure of it
Never is too late
I hope so and 
I will always hope
for the good of everything
and myself.